Mark Andersen and Associates Rental Requirements:
1. At least two years on the current job, or other secure source of income in excess of 3 times the monthly rent. All income must be verifiable. A Co-Signer will be accepted as long as they meet the same minimum requirements as the applicants.
2. Good Credit. If you have no established credit, it will help if you show a consistent minimum bank balance greater than the monthly rent.
Open Bankruptcies are cause for turn down.
3. NO LANDLORD/TENANT LEGAL CASES, OR EVICTION-FOR-CAUSE.
4. Residents who can respect their neighbor's need for peace & quiet. If you like loud music/ loud parties that will inflict your tastes on your neighbors...you should look elsewhere!
5. All Applicants over the age of eighteen will need to fill out and sign the application. A photo-I.D. and Social Security Number will be required for each adult application. ___________________________________________________________________________
Rental Agents are not authorized to make decisions on applications. Such decisions will be made by the property manager and owner. In the event of multiple applications, the property will be rented to the applicant with the best overall income, credit, & rental history.
Because of insurance regulations the following dog breeds will not be allowed on our properties:
We would recommend that you (1) drive by the property first. Then call the office to (2) set-up an appointment, to see the interior of the property you are interested in. You are more than welcome to (3) fill out an application, but for security reasons we do not accept or process an application unless you have seen the interior of the property you are interested in. (Exceptions may be made to those with disabilities.)
Mark Andersen & Associates is committed to doing business in accordance with the Fair Housing Laws.